POSTED: January 2, 2020
BUSINESS: Rogo Ag
POSITION TYPE: Full-time
START DATE: Immediate Availability
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Rogo is an Ag-Tech company that helps farmers apply fertilizer more efficiently. To do that, we build and operate autonomous robots that have collected over 100K acres of soil samples within the past year.
- Meet our quickly growing team at https://www.rogoag.com/team that is headquartered in West Lafayette, IN.
- Our team respects each other deeply, while at the same debating ideas fiercely to get to the best solution. At Rogo, a growth mindset >> knowledge and real results >> effort.
- Join us on our path to improve both Precision Agriculture and the peoples’ lives we touch along the way (including our own team)
- Manage financial tasks such bookkeeping, billpay, invoicing, purchasing, reporting
- Manage HR tasks such as scheduling interviews, onboarding, reporting
- Manage general tasks like vendor mgmt, office mgmt, travel & events
- Interact with and problem solve client issues like data sharing, setup, CRM
- Provide personal assistance on expense reports, email filtering, basic research
Experience: Standard Office Software (Google bonus), Bookkeeping/Accounting, Client-interaction
Skills: Detail oriented (high accuracy of tasks), Task-Oriented (nothing falls through cracks), Quick-Learner (don’t need to know everything at the beginning), Clear communication abilities
- Mindset: Humble to learn & support, Hungry for results and willing to dig in, and almost assumed, a High Level of Integrity.
Compensation / Benefits
- Approx. Full Time Hourly Position. Rate $14-$20/hr depending on experience..
- Flexible Work Location - can work from home on the order of 1-2 days per week, depending on performance & team/job needs
- Start Date: Early January. Posted Dec. 25th, 2019
Work with exciting Ag-technology for a purpose.
Work with an amazing, quickly growing team.
Challenge yourself to grow in many different areas.
Click here for the application form. https://www.rogoag.com/join-our-team. Applicants must apply on our website to be considered for employment.