Karyosoft is expanding the core team by adding a full time Sales Director to focus on Loci, a genomics SaaS platform for microbiome scientists. The successful candidate will work in a collaborative and team environment and maintain regular business hours with a limited travel. Being a fast-growing start-up in the rapidly growing market, the successful candidate will have a great career growth potential in Karyosoft serving the needs of national and international clients. The preferred location for this position is Indianapolis but not a requirement.
The Sales Director is responsible for increasing the traction following our sales funnel by working with our current clients and generating new leads through our marketing channels globally. The sales director also tracks all activity in the CRM, providing details to technical team, following up and nurturing the leads in the pipeline.
- Champion our technology, Loci, for microbial genomics data management and mining.
- Discover the prospects, qualify the correct end users, build relationships in academic labs and biotech industries and close the sales.
- Give demo to the qualified leads at scientists, managers and C level executives and increase the tractions.
- Share the customer feedback and trends with internal developers and plan sales activities accordingly.
- Provide high quality customer service and maintain client and customer relationships.
- BS, MS or Ph.D degree in bioinformatics, genomics or IT discipline.
- At least 2 years of prior B2B sales experience in genomics SaaS platform in life sciences
- Knowledge of Omics (genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics and more) is a MUST.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills, team development, hiring and training
- Strong interpersonal skills, writing skills, organizational skills, and determination to succeed.
- Ability to work independently and also in a start-up team environment are must.
- As a high commissioned position, initially, in this rapidly growing market, the gross income is estimated at $50,000 with $100,000 potential in the year one plus equity.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com
Karyosoft LLC was founded with a mission to empower microbiome biologists with novel software solutions and accelerate innovations in life sciences. Our vision is to become industry leaders in providing intelligence software solutions that make complex omics data analytics simple for microbiome scientists. Karyosoft LLC is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, USA (www.karyosoft.com).