Lead Software Developer
Karyosoft Inc. is looking for a lead software developer to help improve our current leading-edge genomics data management platform and build additional capabilities. The candidate will work closely with Karyosoft scientists in an agile environment to understand customer needs and implement software using modern web development technologies into our current platform. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to experience start-up culture and learn the latest web and data science technologies (Cloud Computing, NoSQL, Reactive Programming, etc.). The selected candidate will work remotely with flexible timings.
- BS/MS/Ph.D. program in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (e.g. React, Angular 2+)
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Design, develop, and deploy connection of Loci to business intelligence/NLP/visualization tools
- Excellent communication skills and ability to learn and work independently when necessary
- Generous stock options
- Opportunity to be promoted to be CTO
- Remote working in an agile environment
Conditions of Employment
You must be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com
Karyosoft Inc. was founded with a mission to empower biologists with novel software solutions and accelerate innovations in life sciences. Our vision is to become industry leaders in providing intelligence software solutions that make complex omics data analytics simple for biologists. Karyosoft Inc. is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, USA (www.karyosoft.com).