POSTED: August 15, 2019
BUSINESS: Rogo Ag
POSITION TYPE: Full-time
START DATE: Immediate Availability
Would you like to join an awesome and quickly growing team that is deploying exciting
agricultural technology across the USA?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
● Rogo is an Ag-Tech company that helps farmers apply fertilizer more efficiently. To do
that, we build and operate autonomous robots to collect more accurate soil samples.
● Meet our quickly growing team at https://www.rogoag.com/team that is headquartered in
West Lafayette, IN.
● Our team respects each other deeply, while at the same debating ideas fiercely to get to
the best solution. At Rogo, a growth mindset >> knowledge and real results >> effort.
● Join us on our path to improve both Precision Agriculture and the peoples’ lives we
touch along the way (including our own team).
● Manage all sampling operations (heavy fall/spring/light winter) and assist in secondary
key area during off-season (sales or engineering or production)
● Schedule & deliver sampling jobs factoring in deadlines, weather
● Manage geographically dispersed robot operators, and maintenance team
● Manage & keep customers happy with sampling job lead times
● Provide first line of support on in-field issues, before engineering
● Manage data/info flow, process, equipment, etc
● Semi-frequent travel (20%) across Midwest
● Your team: you will have robot operators and mechanic(s) to support you
● Optimize efficiency (acres/time) and costs ($/ac) of nationally growing service
● Keep people and equipment safe and healthy
● Desired Skills: Leadership of Ops People, High Responsibility & Deadline Mgmt,
Problem Solving, Process/Efficiency Focus, “Off-Season” Skill, Basic computer skills
● Desired Mindset: Humble to learn, Hungry for results and passionate about robots
Compensation / Benefits
● Salary ($50-75K range, based on experience)
● Bonus based on Operational Performance (Service Margin/Profit)
Desired Start Date:
● Sep 15
● Work with exciting Ag-technology for a purpose.
● Work with an amazing, quickly growing team.
● Challenge yourself to grow in many different areas.
● Click here for the application form. https://www.rogoag.com/join-our-team