The Experts in Flames & Sprays
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
En’Urga is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who can partner with the President in
building upon the organization’s strengths and bring fresh imagination to the work ahead. The
ideal candidate should have experience developing innovative and disruptive technologies and
executing from idea to commercialization and funding/managing academic research funding. In
addition, the successful candidate will have strong organizational, problem-solving, risk
management, people, and communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set comprehensive strategic and operational goals for performance and growth.
- Ability to create and articulate an inspiring vision for the enterprise as a whole
- Driving growth and scaling the business, focusing on short-term and long-term goals and a
willingness to take risks. In the short term, the CEO must identify opportunities for growth and
market expansion for En’Urga’s existing products and services. Long-term strategy involve
bringing-in funding for developing new products or services, entering new markets, or acquiring
other businesses. In the long term, a CEO must work to build a strong foundation for growth,
including developing robust systems and processes, attracting and retaining top talent, and
- Design and implement operations strategies, plans, and procedures that support En’Urga as it
grows in scale and complexity.
- Develop and maintain an effective organizational structure
- An entrepreneurial and creative approach to developing new, innovative ideas that will stretch
the organization and push the boundaries within the industry
- The ability to effectively balance the desire/need for broad change with an understanding of how
much change the organization is capable of handling to create realistic goals and
implementation plans that are achievable and successful
- Manage the company’s overall operations. This may include delegating and directing agendas,
driving profitability, managing company organizational structure and strategy, and
communicating with the board.
- The ability to set clear and challenging goals while committing the organization to improved
performance; tenacious and accountable in driving results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; the ability to adapt nimbly and lead others through
Ph. D in Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
Commensurate with qualifications, experience and may include partnership and stock options.
About En’Urga (www.enurga.com)
En’Urga’s vision is to apply fundamental science and engineering research findings to develop
innovative products and processes that harmonize the human spirit and technology. We have
received numerous research grants from federal, state, and corporate entities. Our research
forms the basis of our core competency in emission and industrial process tomography. All our
products are engineered for quality audits for processes and products. We have built products
that our customers love, and now we are looking forward to building a company to maximize the
opportunity that the product has produced and to harvest the profits of the core business to
invest in transformative new product ideas. We need a “scientist entrepreneur” who can help
with that transition.
Contact us at HR@enurga.com.
To apply for this job please visit enurga.com.