Website DENCODA LLC
DNA-linked probes for disease biomarker detection
About DENCODA LLC
DENCODA has a proprietary DNA-based protein activity assay platform that we will use to develop innovative, low-cost, highly sensitive, and multiplexed DNA-based osteoarthritis (OA) detection assays that will quantify OA biomarker activity levels, permit early OA detection, and open new avenues of pharmaceutical research.
See more at www.dencoda.com
DENCODA is seeking a talented and self-motivated Research Assistant to join our team. This individual will support our efforts to create a novel platform for osteoarthritis diagnosis by performing molecular biology procedures and maintain a working laboratory. This individual will be responsible for generating reliable data, accurately keeping records, and communicating experimental results.
- Conducting a broad range of molecular biology and DNA techniques, such as PCR.
- Collect and interpret data and communicate results.
- Keep a detailed and clear scientific notebook.
- Applicant must be a Purdue Student
- Willingness to learn lab work
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org